Here’s a checklist for writing down your goals – if it’s not written down, it’s a dream not a goal.
Don’t be a dreamer, be a goal-setter.
- Must be stated in the positive tense
- It must start “I am….”
- Must be in the present tense
- Has to be specific and measurable
- It must contain an -ing verb
- It must contain a feeling word
- It must be brief
- It must be personal
- It must be written down
Read your goals aloud daily. (or more often!)
I am writing one new blog post a week and loving every minute of it.